USB PARALLEL PRINTER CABLE IEEE-1284 CN36
USB to IEEE 1284 Printer CableThis cable makes it possible to connect a device with an IEEE 1284 Parallel interface such as a printer to a modern USB port. Great for users with multiple printers, or Macintosh users who only have USB ports!
Prolific Chipset PL2305I.
Data Sheet on PL2305I Chipset
Gold Plated Contacts and Housing.
Installation TipsPlease install the Cable First before plugging it into the Printer.
1. USB parallel port cable into the Computer With the System Powered UP.
2. DO NOT Plug it into the printer at this time.
3. Once the Parallel Port Drivers Are loaded.
4. Plug it into a turned off printer.
5. Turn on Printer.
6. Load Drivers for Printer.
Do not move cable to a different USB Port.
Similar Devices from Competitors.
Sabrent.com : SBC-UPPC
Staples.com : 837521 Model: 18807
Tripp Lite : U206-006-R
Monoprice : 108658
Manhattan Products : ICI317474B