DVI to Component Adapter ATI 6140016400
ATI ADAPTER 6140016400 CompatibleDVI-I (M) to Component (RGB) - connects DVI output to Component Video Input Device such as HDTV (High Definition TV), Projectors, A/V Receivers, Set-top Boxes and more
OverviewA new way to use your ATI graphics card. Now you can use your component video input device, such as a High Definition TV (HDTV), as your display with ATI's HDTV Component Video Adapter.
Provides a big screen experience for your entertainment PC that is ideal for gaming, surfing the Internet, watching DVDs and more. Watch TV, play video games, watch DVDs, and even surf the et! The HDTV Component Video Adapter provides the highest quality, lowest cost method to deliver component output to your HDTV or component video display. With both progressive and interlaced formats supported in 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i, you can get a sharp image on any component video display.
* Highest quality method to deliver component output with your RADEON 9800, RADEON 9700, RADEON 9600, RADEON 9500, RADEON 8500 Series, or ALL-IN-WONDER 9800* /9700* / 9600 / 8500 / 8500DV family of multimedia cards
* Ideal for gaming, surfing the Internet, watching DVDs on your big screen TV
* Supports 480i (interlaced) 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats
* Works with any analog component (YPrPb) input device such as projectors, HDTVs, etc.
SpecificationsThe HDTV Component Video Adapter will enable component output
from your PC using:
Installationnstallation Guide for DVI to Component Video Adapter for ATI (TM) Card
This Component Video Adapter allows you to view your computer video output on HDTV (High Definition TV), Projectors and other component video displays. With this adapter, you can play your PC or internet video games on the big screen HDTV . Give presentations on the HDTV or Projector. Watch internet movies, CDs and DVDs on your HDTV. Installation
Setting the DIP Switches
1. Set switch 3 to OFF. 540p currently not supported.
2. Set ALL DIP switches to ON that correspond to the modes that your Component Input Device supports. Please consult your Component Input Device manuals for more details.
3. For example, if your Component Input Device supports 480i, 720p and 1080i, set switches 1, 4 and 5 to ON (see below).
4. Aspect Ratio: If your Component Input Device also supports 16:9 Aspect Ratio, set switch 6 to ON. When switch 6 is set to OFF, the Aspect Ratio supported is 4:3.
Note: Please go to Widows Control Panel to select the mode and screen resolution that provides the best result.