USB-A to 9-pin Serial Cable with Drivers. his unique cable allows you to use bridge connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface.
The USB PDA - Serial Adapter provides you with an external serial (DB-9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug.
This USB Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 500 Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
The USB to Serial (DB9) Cable is your fast solution to utilize the peripheral with serial port in an easy-to-use environment such as plug-n-play and hot swap function. 5678 This cable provides ideal connections to Modems, PDA, Digital Camera, Label printer or ISDN terminal adapters with over 1 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) - USB CDC v1.1
- Full Compliance with USB specification v1.1
- Supports the RS 232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Supports up to 1 Mbps data transferrate
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports Remote wakeup and power management
- 3 Ft. Length
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Easy Installation
For PC Users
- Windows 95/98/98SE, 2000, ME, XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista 64 Bit
- Windows-7 64 Bit
- Windows-10 64 Bit
- Available USB port
- Mac G3 or Better
- Mac OS 8.6 or Higher
- Available USB port
DB9 Male Connector
HL340 USB Serial Drivers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov