ALL ORDERS will ship on 02-26-2024 Warehouse Inventory.
UH841 USB AUTO SHARE Switch 4-Way 1A-4B
USB Share Switch allows multiple PCs to share one USB device. First come, first served. It provides you a great solution to share USB devices between two PCs to save the limited budgets on USB devices and the effort on doing the hot-plug process.
- Four PCs share a USB printer or other USB device
- Works with Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
- Conform to USB REV 1.1 Specifications
- Run USB dual speed --- 12 Mbps and 1.5 Mbps
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI USB interface
- Supports USB self power for more USB Hub expansion
- Using intelligent software to switch USB device ports and easy operation
- Handle some HP, Epson USB printers under auto print mode
- Auto Printer mode supports First Come First Serve
- The cable length from PC to USB share box or USB share box to USB device is 5 meters
- Easy to share other expensive USB peripherals like USB peripherals like USB docking station, USB Zip drive, USB card reader, USB to USB Bridge, USB to Ethernet or other USB adapters.
- Easy Extend USB down stream ports or add a 4 or 7 port USB
- Hub to USB share switch down stream port for more USB devices connected to your PC.
Latest driver package for part number UH841 available for download. For WIN98SE/WINME/WIN2000/WINXP/DOS/MacOS X/PowerSave/Linux .
http://www.PCCABLES.COM/drivers/uh821_841_823_843.zip (119 KB)