COVID-19 - PCCables.com is open for Business.
Description:The USB 2.0 VGA Adapter enables you to connect any monitor, LCD, projector to your PC or notebook. You can use it as an extended desktop or as a larger/different display from your main screen. By using USB 2.0 technology, there is no need to open the computer or struggle with compatibility issues related to a second VGA card.
Extending your desktop has never been easier with the USB 2.0 to SVGA Adapter! Install the included software, plug in the adapter, and you are on your way to dual monitor computing. Now you can easily expand spreadsheets over two monitors, read e-mail on one monitor and view the attachment on the other, make multi-screen presentations without a second computer, or expand your graphics workstation.
The USB 2.0 to SVGA/DVI/HDMI Adapter is perfect for laptop users who do not have the capability of adding an extra video card. It is also a cost-effective solution for desktop users who do not want the hassles of installing an internal video card. USB 2.0 technology allows you to use this device with numerous computers versus an internal card that can only be used with one. Since this adapter is bus-powered, no additional power cables are needed. Whether you want to use the USB 2.0 to SVGA Adapter with your laptop or with your desktop, you will enjoy the ease of use and quality of picture this device delivers
Features :What are the benefits and uses?
- View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
- Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
- Use second display for pallets/tools
- Type documents on one screen wile viewing reference material on the other
- Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/TV on one screen and reviews on the other
Resolutions Supported :